Derek Banducci represents clients on matters involving business litigation.
His industry experience includes multi-level marketing, prepaid telephone cards, and real estate.
He attended Whittier Law School on academic scholarship and graduated in the top 30% of his class in 2007.
- Obtained a $4 million dollar fraud judgment as lead counsel at trial.
- Obtained various temporary restraining orders and preliminary injunctions.
- Obtained appointment of a receiver over a judgment debtor’s company.
- Defended a multi-million dollar class action lawsuit by successfully opposing a motion for class certification.
- Defended a trademark infringement suit by successfully bringing a motion for summary judgment.
- Served as lead counsel and co-counsel at various bench and jury trials.